FOR BUSINESS - SUBSCRIPTION TYPES
The following links give the user quick access to information regarding Safe and Trusted Canada and more information about subscription types.
Manage and Add Content to Your Profile
What is a Professional Subscription?
What is an Advanced Subscription?
What is a Standard Subscription?
What is the Plus Subscription?
What is an Information Only Profile?
Premium Subscriptions Increase Views.
What do you need to Know Before You Sign Up?
20 Key Elements of Safe and Trusted Canada
What is Reputation Management?
Get the Social Media Platform.
Become an Independent Business Affiliate Today
Easily List Your Hotel or Accommodation Today
Easily List your Restaurant Today
Easily List Your Contracting Business Today
Add Promotions to Your Business Profile
10 Reasons to Link Your Profile.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.