When Do We Archive a Business?
Safe and Trusted Canada provides links to everything that we can readily find about the business. The links could show excellence or need for improvement.
Safe and Trusted Canada allows the consumer to make their decisions on the quality of the links as well as the quality of the content. There is no interpretation nor does Safe and Trusted Canada endorse, validate, recommend or suggest a business. We provide a system where the consumer sorts and selects companies based on the criteria the user feels important to them.
Information Only profiles contain links to your website, social media, and other review sites that are already available to the consumer. We include your contact data and other information available to consumers in one profile. It is as if the consumer did the research and of course, we will be happy to update your information if there are changes. Archival of the business occurs if the business is no longer in operation. The business owner can contact us and we are more than happy to inform Better Business Bureau and Google that your business is no longer in operation. They can contact you directly if required.
Account Holders - To protect consumers, other businesses, and the integrity of the Site, Account holders have higher standards and greater responsibilities as a business.
The reason for this is that the company is now placing content on our Site and has control over reviews, placement of now hiring links, links to affiliations, and can place their credentials into their business profile.
Should an account no longer be in operation, the business changes from account status to an Information Only profile? If the firm develops an F-Rating with Better Business Bureau, or reviews show that the company profile shows concerns, the business profile becomes an information Only profile.
The company develops an alert if they place credentials into their business profile they do not possess or post reviews on their profile from people connected directly or indirectly with the firm. Archival cannot happen if the business has an alert. See Alerts.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.