Business Order of Display
The order of display affects how the consumer will view businesses on this website. See Business Order of Display Video.
The order of display is not a factor if the company uses the Safe and Trusted logo and code on their business website. Using the logo and code provided gives a direct link from the company to the profile on Safe and Trusted and bypasses our order of display.
The order of display is not a factor where a consumer uses the Credentials Search function of the website, as consumers may be looking for credentials that will impact the order of display. As an example, if they are looking for businesses that have been in business for ten years or more, that will significantly affect the view.
All subscriptions are at different levels. The start date of the subscription and the credentials listed by the business owner determine placement.
Tier 1 - Professional - See Professional Subscription
Tier 2- Advanced - See Advanced Subscription
Tier 3- Standard - See Standard Subscription
Tier 4 - Plus - See Plus Subscription
Tier 5 - Basic - See Basic Subscription
Tier 6 - Information Only -See Information Only
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlist