Business Order of Display
The order of display affects how the consumer will view businesses on this website.
The order of display is not a factor if the company uses the Safe and Trusted logo on their business website. Using the logo and code provided gives a direct link from the company to the profile on Safe and Trusted and bypasses our order of display.
The order of display is not a factor where a consumer uses the Credentials Search function of the website, as consumers may be looking for credentials that will impact the order of display. As an example, if they are looking for businesses that have been in business for ten years or more, that will significantly affect the view.
All subscriptions are at different levels. The start date of the of the subscription is the determining factor on placement in that subscription level. This ensures that the consumer is always looking at the business with the longest history in any subscription level.
Consumers can refine their search by viewing the external review sites of the business as well as reviews generated on the Site itself.
Tier 1 - Professional - See Professional Subscription
Tier 2- Advanced - See Advanced Subscription
Tier 3- Standard - See Standard Subscription
Tier 4 -Accredited - See Accredited Subscription
Tier 5 - Basic - See Basic Subscription
Tier 6 - Information Only -See Information Only
Safe and Trusted Canada allows the consumer to make their decisions on the quality of the links as well as the quality of the content. There is no interpretation nor does Safe and Trusted Canada endorse, validate, recommend or suggest a business. We provide a system where the consumer sorts and selects businesses based on the criteria the consumer feels important to them.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
Please Note That We Place the Following Content Into Every Profile.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- Site Admin provides links to other review locations in the business profile that the business owner cannot delete or change.
- Check Better Business Bureau Report if available.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.