What is an Information Only Profile?
Businesses applying for all subscription types must be approved by Safe and Trusted Canada, considering years in business and their overall business record. See other Subscription Types.
See application. Credibility Counts In Canada
Got Questions? Credibility Questions and Links
Make a difference in your business. Sign up today.
Information Only profiles produce a business profile based on what consumers would readily find about the company on the internet. Account holders can manage their complete profile.
It may include contact data for the company and links to social media and review sites containing the business profile if available.
Safe and Trusted Canada, "The Site" now allows consumer reviews. Information Only profiles do not have the ability to respond or post reviews because they have account status. This will give the consumer information that may not be available unless the business takes out an account.
Users are responsible for viewing all the links, ratings, and reviews. The review sites can be positive or negative. See the Better Business Links if they are available. The links can change at any time. The business as an Information Only profile is, as it is highlighted, " Information Only."
Information Only profiles can ask for archival of their listing if they are no longer in business. If Google and Better Business Business Bureau have the business as closed, we will also archive and remove it. They can also ask for removal as they own their business information. The Site may remove businesses with incomplete information on periodic review. Safe and Trusted Canada is a neutral site.
As a business, if your Information Only Profile needs updating, the company can contact The Site. There is no obligation for you to apply for an account, but suggest this as an option to grow your business further at no cost. If you are out of business, please advise so that the site admin can archive your profile.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.