What is an Information Only Profile?
Information Only profiles produce a business profile based on what consumers would readily find about the company on the internet.
It may include contact data for the company if available as well as links to social media, and review sites that contain the business profile if available.
"The Site" will now allow reviews from consumers.
Users have the responsibility to view all the links, rating, and reviews. The review sites can be positive or negative. See the Better Business Links if they are available. The links can change at any time. The business as an Information Only profile is as it is highlighted " Information Only." Information Only profiles can ask for archival of their listing on demand.
As a business, if your Information Only Profile needs updating, the company can contact The Site. There is no obligation for you to apply for an account, but suggest this as an option to grow your business further at no cost. As a business owner, archival of your business occurs on demand providing you have not violated two key areas of regarding fraudulent listing of credentials or reviews.
An account holder has responsibility and accountability to ensure that they do not place credentials into their profile that they do not possess. The account holder can process reviews from their customers including posting those reviews to their profile. It is essential they do not post reviews for anyone connected with the business directly or indirectly. See Alerts Criteria Applicable to Account Holders.
See all available account types. See More.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.