Applying for an account is easy. You must agree to our Terms and Conditions. You must also agree to our Legal and Disclaimers Policies. Every business with an account on our system is subject to our Alerts policy.
Safe and Trusted Canada has accreditation with Better Business Bureau. See our report.
The parent company of Safe and Trusted Canada is Nettwo Solutions Inc. which also has accreditation with the Better Bureau. See our report.
Our new updated form with the new increased options and benefits can be downloaded here. Credibility Counts
Remember to fill out the business credentials for your business. If you are a contractor, fill out both the business and contractor credentials.
Here is what is required. Business Credentials
Please review the following link. Credibility Questions and Links
Subscription Options are as follows:
Any business can apply at no charge. Basic Subscription
Any business with superior credentials can apply. Plus Subscription
Advertise your business in up to 5 trade areas. Standard Subscription
Advertise your business in up to 10 trade areas. Advanced Subscription.
Advertise your business in up to 20 trade areas. Professional Subscription
Manage Google reviews and Facebook Reviews and grow your Google profile. Reputation Management Software
Manage and schedule your main social media platforms. Social Media Software
As a business owner, if you wish to have an account, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our admin sets up the account for the business owner or designated staff directly and ensures everything is accurate with the business profile. We will use information from the business representative, website, social media and review links.
Safe and Trusted Canada is interested in accurately presenting the company, including business and contractor credentials. The business owner can authorize as many accounts as necessary to handle their business interests for one particular company or multiple businesses. Our focus is on Canada, as our name implies.
Once approved by the business owner, we continue with invoicing. This eliminates marketing reps setting up accounts for businesses that the business owner did not authorize. The new process ensures that the business owner understands how to maximize and maintain their listing in the future. You will be put on our email list for updates and promotions. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
We invoice the business owner directly. Payment can occur by cheque, credit card or electronic transfer. You can also call us direct at 888-979-6490. Please note that we do not issue refunds for any paid account. if paying monthly, we need 60 days' notice to cancel the account.
We provide a system where the consumer sorts and selects businesses based on credentials and years in business.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived.
See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the user's responsibility to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests, as the removal of the business, may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.