What is an Advanced Subscription?
Please note that monthly subscriptions can be cancelled with 60 days notice.
This account type provides the account holder with access to place up to 40 subcategories into their profile and places that profile in up to 20 trade areas adjacent to the business location. In addition, the business can add up to 5 PDF documents, 12 images and embed up to 5 YouTube videos in their business profile. The daily investment if paid yearly not including tax is $1.09.
Safe and Trusted Canada wants to improve the quality of businesses on the Site. Many businesses are already researched and are accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Other business categories need approval and are regulated by a board approval process. Businesses that are independently researched by another source are important to the consumer to have as information. The Advanced Account is reduced by $99.00 per year. Your total investment becomes $299.00 per year plus GST or 28.16 per month as long as that accreditation or business regulation is in place.
The business agrees that Safe and Trusted Canada can use data from your business website to enhance your profile for your listing. The business owner agrees that they will receive emails from Safe and Trusted Canada regarding customer reviews, instructions, updates and monthly newsletters. See your content management system for your business in the video below.
As with all subscriptions, the company must be responsible and accountable. Business owners with subscriptions must ensure the accuracy of credentials in their profile. The business owner can ask all the customers for reviews, post the reviews and handle issues in private. The business owner must ensure that they do not post reviews from anyone connected with their company.
The Site does not offer account options to all businesses. Some business categories are not part of The Site. Our current category options are the same in every city and town. See Saskatoon as an example.
The Site is currently expanding. See other areas.
There are no refunds for any premium subscriptions. The reason is that we provide the Basic Subscription at no charge which gives the business owner significant insight about the Site before they purchase any paid subscription. If in doubt purchase a monthly subscription and give us 60 days notice to cancel the account.
The business is in the Second tier of the database. Display of the business occurs above Information Only Profiles, Basic Subscriptions, Plus Subscriptions, and Standard Subscriptions. The business will be seen according to the subscription date of the business in this tier level. See order of display.
See Custom Video Possibilities. See video possibilities.
Companies with accounts have access to their measured views. The measured views are secured in the content management pages for the business and are not displayed for public view. See More
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.