This is now part of our application form.
See the application form. Credibility Counts In Canada
Got Questions? Credibility Questions and Links
Businesses with premium subscriptions become eligible to receive requests from consumers who want to gather quotes from several businesses at once without making a phone call.
The consumer selects the trade area and then the business category.
The consumer selects the standard credentials they are looking to business to have first. Here they will decide on how many years in business are necessary, whether the advertised name of the business is registered and if all the legal requirements for the trade area and category are in place. The business owner has to guarantee what they place in their credentials area is accurate or if it is subsequently shown that the credentials are false, the business will be faced with an alert notification on their profile for one year and will be removed.
If the business category is a contractor, the consumer yet again determines the contractor credentials they are looking at the business to possess. Again the credentials placed into the profile by the business owner must be accurate.
The consumer fills out their name, phone number and email address and enough detail that makes it easy for the business to contact you and arrange a quote.
Please note that it is up to the business owner if they want to opt into the request equote system. They do this through the content management system of the Safe and Trusted platform for their business.
Only businesses that have agreed to be part of the request equote will be seen by the consumer for selection purposes.
This benefit allows the consumer to ask for quotes from up to 10 businesses at one time. This saves the consumer time and money and is only done after the consumer has listed the credentials they are looking for in hiring a business in the first place.
The consumer can select up to 10 businesses if available and places their email contact into the form as well as their phone number, first and last name. The consumer adds content to give the business more information as to what they are requesting. EG. Roofing quote for 1000 square foot house. Looking for a quote from a business that provides total cleanup and hauling of debris away as part of the overall price.
Admin contacts the consumer to ensure that they are a viable lead or that our Site can provide assistance. The businesses on our Site will have generally more qualifications, credentials, and history than other sites where there is no system of sort and selection involved.
The business seen first in the database has a greater opportunity to receive requests. This is a great lead system for the business as well as saving time for the consumer.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived.
See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.