FOR CONSUMERS - TRADE AREAS
Safe and Trusted Canada covers all of Canada. See all the trade areas.
The list shows each province. When you click on the province it opens to
every trade area in the province listed on the Site. Categories are listed in groups. The reason for this is that businesses can easily ensure that they are selecting the proper categories for their business and consumers can easily compare similar groups of businesses.
A business should select the primary category first and then the first subcategory in that primary to be properly indexed on our Site.
Jobs and Promotions are at the top of every trade area. This is new to the Site.
All other categories are in alphabetical order.
The other trade areas listed here are major population areas for that province.
All profiles are listed according to our Business Order of Display.
Click on the primary category to see the subcategories. Subcategories in blue have content.
Please note that the city search is different than the use of the search by city, phone number and category that the consumer can use at the front end of the website.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.