Welcome to Safe and Trusted Canada. All further referenced to Safe and Trusted Canada shall be called, "The Site" The Site will refer to the website https://safeandtrusted.com
Safe and Trusted Canada is a sole proprietorship under the Corporate Name of Nettwo Solutions Inc. The Mailing Address is P.O. Box 26004, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 8C1.
Our toll-free number is 888-979-6490.
We provide presentation marketing options for business through our subscriptions.
In addition, we provide reputation management software, review generation software and social media software through third-party providers.
We do not sell products we provide solutions for businesses after full consultation occurs.
Things have dramatically changed over the years with responsive websites, social media and advanced software technologies.
In 2017 we became partners s with Vendasta in providing a greater source of benefits for business owners seeking solutions to assist their business.
The Site will also offer products and services from other partners that exhibit trust in the marketplace.
We hope this website serves your needs and we place a reminder on every profile that the consumer should protect their interests at all times.
Safe and Trusted Canada is accredited with Better Business Bureau.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.