|Consumers and businesses need to understand that Safe and Trusted Canada is a neutral site and does not recommend or endorse any business. We ask consumers to protect their interests at all times.
See our application. Credibility Counts
Please note that this page is best viewed in landscape or desktop mode if you use a smartphone. A tablet or desktop works best because of the amount of information required. Please Note - Marketing staff will need to have the permission of the owner to place a business with account status as well as knowledge of the business entity and business credentials such as legal and licensing status.
There are no refunds for any paid product or service. The Site provides a free basic account to the business owner to evaluate our platform.
Look at the application to get more detail. Page 4 has links to give better explanations.
Apply Online or use the following application form.
Payments are by credit card or PAD through a chequing account. Annual payments may be made by email transfer of funds.
All subscriptions need approval from Safe and Trusted Canada. Start with your free Basic Account, and then we can evaluate your business before you purchase any premium subscriptions.
Please note that premium subscriptions may have discounts for businesses in provinces under 1.5 million people.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.