FOR BUSINESS - CONDITIONS OF USE
Businesses that do not have an account are classified as Information Only Profiles. There is no obligation for a business to remain on our Site. Should an Information Only profile business not wish to be on our Site they can ask for archival and removal. We work with the business owner for clarification through email and phone.
A Business may apply for account status. This gives the business the ability to change content, approve reviews, add categories, add trade areas and list their business credentials. A business that has an account has the responsibility to ensure that they do not approve reviews generated by those connected with the business. They also must list their business credentials correctly. If they go out of business they must advise us to ensure archival and removal of business.
Marketing representatives need authorization from the business owner to place a business on our Site as a free Basic Subscription. We prefer the business owner to contact us directly and our staff will set up your business profile correctly for you at no charge. Your business presentation matters. If the marketing representative acts on behalf of the business our alerts apply to the business owner. Business owners need to ensure their marketing representatives understand our guidelines and alerts.
Our review system is different as all reviews from consumers are managed by the business owner. In this way, the business owner can process the review and post it to their profile. They also have the right to reject a review that is from someone who is not a customer of the business. The business owner can ask for the deletion of a review where the customer and business have resolved an issue. The customer can then leave another review for the business.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived.
See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.