FOR CONSUMERS - MUST KNOW
Consumers and businesses need to understand that Safe and Trusted Canada is a neutral site and does not recommend or endorse any business. We ask consumers to protect their interests at all times. Please see our Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as the Legal Disclaimers and Policies
A business might go bankrupt, or suddenly disappear. As a consumer, you have to check the details and use our Site as only one source of information. You need to check and affirm credentials and contracts.
Check reviews on Google and look for fake reviews by the business owner or others that seem to be aligned with the business.
No business directory can absolutely without question guarantee any business to a consumer in their directory. That is why we place the following warning in every business profile on Safe and Trusted Canada.
Safe and Trusted Canada covers all of Canada and deals strictly with Canadian businesses and Canadian consumers.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.