Business Owners Must Ensure Accuracy of Credentials
They must be accurate, and the business guarantees they are when they sign up for an account as they have read our disclaimers.
If a credential they post is not valid and is challenged by a consumer or us, then we flag the business and freeze the account.
Site Admin will place an Alert on that business profile which may remain permanently on our Site. There is no tolerance business profile for listing credentials like licensing, legal status etc. incorrectly.
Businesses must follow up yearly to ensure that what was placed on initial entry to the Site is still valid.
The following screenshot shows how the business updates its profile through its back-end management system.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived.
See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.