How to Increase Views for Subscriptions
The number of views for your business profile is always private to the business account holder only.
Traffic to your profile increases if you have the following
- Professional presentation of your business.
- List your business credentials and contractor credentials.
- Link your website your profile on Safe and Trusted Canada.
- Ask customers to review your business.
- List all your affiliations.
You will be able to find the embedded code in your content management area. You have the link in your live business profile that you can send to all your customers to gather more reviews, You have the ability to maximize your business profile and ensure that all your business credentials are known. If you are a contractor this is essential. Place links to all your affiliations.
Although we know that paid account subscriptions bring more traffic to your business, the Site does not market itself based on guaranteed views.
Should you be concerned about value we suggest that you start out with a free Basic Subscription. If you are concerned with the value of a paid subscription we suggest you purchase a monthly subscription that can be cancelled with 60 days notice. The Site never wants to be in a position where you are paying for any services where you as a business owner do not see the value.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.