Guaranteed Views for Subscriptions
Please note the Site is not able to guarantee views if you do not have a website or if you are not active in marketing your business by asking customers for reviews.
You will be able to find the embedded code in your content management area. You have the link in your live business profile that you can send to all your customers.
Traffic to your profile increases if you have the following
- Professional presentation of your business.
- Link your website your profile on Safe and Trusted Canada.
- Ask for customers to review your business.
There will be areas in Canada where the Site will be new and less known. We want to ensure value in our premium subscriptions. Failure to meet the number of views extends additional time to the subscription.
For those subscriptions paid monthly, the same guarantee applies. Suspension of payments occurs after 12 months.
The view is not an impression; the user must open the business. The bottom line is that your business receives value for the investment. This could extend your yearly subscription to 2 or more years depending on your business category, location and subscription type. The required number of views are as follows:
Plus 100 Standard 200 Advanced 300 Professional 400 views
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.