Legal and Disclaimer Agreement
Welcome to Safe and Trusted Canada. All further references to Safe and Trusted Canada shall be called The Site. The Site refers to the website http://safeandtrusted.com
The contact information and registered name Safe and Trusted Canada is a is a separate company owned under the Corporate Name of Nettwo Solutions Inc. The mailing address is P.O. Box 26004, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 8C1. The toll-free number The toll-free number is 1-888-979-6490. Safe and Trusted Canada is a legally registered name in Saskatchewan. The legal and disclaimer page changed on October 25, 2016. The Site reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without notice.
Legal-Terms and Conditions as it relates to Consumers
- The Terms and Conditions of The Site can change can change at any time without notice to the consumer. It is Your Responsibility to check for updates periodically.
- As a consumer, You Acknowledge that you are responsible for your decisions regarding the selection of any business. The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote or validate any business over another.
- The Site may archive a business if they are no longer in operation.
- Your Use of The Site this Site is at your own risk. You agree that You are responsible for Your decisions, are 18 years of age, and hold harmless Safe and Trusted Canada for any decisions You make as the consumer.
- You agree that the Site provides information only and that it should not be Your only source of information. You should carefully verify credentials and other information of a profile before using the services of any business on This Site.
- The Site gives You The Consumer options and ways to narrow their choice of company preference. The Site provides links to review sites, as part of the company profile but reminds users that they are sources of information only. Links to other Sites belong to those entities.
- Should You have major issues with a business on this Site, you may wish to file a report with Better Business Bureau or seek legal advice.
- Should You have good service, feel free to utilize the review sites listed in the profile as a way to tell other consumers that the company has served you well.
- You can leave a review directly on the Site for the business to process and post. This process is not available for Information Only profiles.
- You agree to protect your interests at all times. You understand and accept that you may need to seek legal counsel for complicated transactions. You understand the need to get information, opinions, and quotes from as many sources as possible.
- You agree that all transactions between You and any Business Owner are Your responsibility.The Site does not handle complaints or mediate issues. Business may go out of business or change ownership at any time.
- The Site does not advise the consumer what business to choose or not choose.
- Consumers should use this Site as an information source only and seek other sources of information in addition to what is available on this Site.
- You understand that The Site is allowed to place information about your company currently in the public view.
- The Site has this right because it is a Fundamental Freedom of Expression protected under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. There is no malicious intent to harm the reputation of business. The Site provides links to any advertising you may do about your business including your website, social media, and any review sites that contain your business. Your business becomes an Information Only profile. Information Only profiles are exactly what the consumer can already access on the internet.
- The Site gives you the option to manage your profile through both free and paid options. You need to have a good record on review sites and with Better Business Bureau. If you cannot manage your account, The Site will update your contact information if we are notified.
- The Site archives your profile if we are notified you are no longer in business. The Site retains the information as archived.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business over another.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- You understand that The Site does not post information to other links as a means to upgrade or downgrade your status with consumers. It is to provide information to the customer. The information on each link belongs to that entity and is already available to consumers.
- Information about your business can be positive or negative. If it negative, please review this with the other review sites, and look for ways to make that information positive.
- Information Only status refers to any company that does not have an account. The company can not change their profile. Businesses can apply for a Basic Account if they meet The Site requirements.
- You agree that if you have an account, placement of credentials and qualifications must be accurate. If challenged by a customer who can show fabrication of credentials that do not exist, The Site may place an Alert against your company profile. You understand that Alerts can be damaging to your reputation, but allowing businesses to post false information is damaging to the Site.
- You agree that as an Account Holder, that The Site credibility is essential. An F-Rating or revocation with Better Business Bureau causes account cancellation and the business moves to an Information Only profile.
- You understand that each business has the option of premium accounts that allow more exposure about the company.
- You agree that as a business owner, it is your responsibility for the content of your profile. If you assign that responsibility to someone else in your company, or if you assign it to an outside agency, it remains your responsibility as the business owner.
- Businesses are displayed according to subscription levels and date added.
- Safe and Trusted Canada , The Site cannot harm a business. The Site reports what is already there, allows the business to add more content, and allows the business to process their reviews from their customers.