Canada Listings by Business Category
Find Information you need as a consumer about businesses in Canada.
Our Site is expanding and new areas will have less content.
See links to review sites and use our credentials filters to sort and select businesses based on what is important to you as a consumer.
Remember the business can list their business as a Basic Subscription at no charge.
We look for businesses that are licensed, legal and have good reviews for account access. The following list contains trade areas and categories for Canada.
Please understand that this is a new site. It allows the business to
advertise their business in one category at no cost.
The following details all listings in Canada according to the business category.
All profiles are listed according to our Business Order of Display.
Click on the primary category to see the subcategories. Subcategories in blue have content.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.