Add Promotions to Your Business Profile.
They can add this feature through their content management area.
See our application. Credibility Starts Here
Got Questions? Credibility Questions and Links
The first step is to add text to your business profile under discounts and promotions. The second step is to pick the Promotions under categories and add the subcategory for the type of promotion.
This gives the owner more opportunities to generate traffic for their business.
Your promotion is seen in every Trade Area that the business owner assigns to their profile. Promotions are at the top of every Trade area if the consumer searches by trade area. Promotions are also seen if the person picks a particular trade area and searches for Promotions.
Be sure to cancel the promotion if it is no longer applicable.
The first step is to delete text to your business profile under discounts and promotions. The second step is to delete the subcategory under Promotions.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived.
See When We Archive a Business
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists. Credibility Starts Here