Our Referral Program
You might think that the best referral is from a consumer, but business owners readily measure the quality of another business owner and know who is good and who is not. Our system wants the good ones.
All Premium Subscriptions have the ability to refer others that they consider businesses of quality. The referred business must become a paid subscription as our referral system applies to paid subscriptions only. If the business is already on our system there is no referral fee.
All referrals receive credits at the rate of 25% of the subscription type purchased that can be used towards a video production. The maximum credits allowed per year is $250.00.
Our Site is unable to reduce subscription renewal costs because many businesses are on monthly fixed amounts.
So if the business refers business here are the examples of the referral fee gained towards a video.
The Basic subscription is at no charge so the referral credit is zero.
The Plus subscription is at $99.00 and the referral credit is $25.00.
The Standard subscription is at 199 and the referral credit is $50.00.
The Advanced subscription is at $299 and the referral credit is $75.00.
The Professional subscription is at $399.00 and the referral credit is $100.00
In the above example, the business has earned $$250 in referral credits for a video which is the maximum allowed for each year. The video will be produced for the business for a cost of $199.00 plus taxes.
This is our way of thanking you and promoting the site to others.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.