Sign Up with PDF Application Form
The PDF application highlights exactly everything in one form. It easily gives you as a business not only the details but a paper trail for your business. Our new updated form with the new increased options and benefits can be downloaded here. Safe Trusted Application Registration Form
If you are signing up make sure you have the credentials for an account. What credentials are needed for account access?
If you are using this form and wish to pay by credit card we will direct you to our online payment system which meets PCI compliance. You can also call us direct at 888-979-6490.
If you are using this form and wish to pay by cheque, then simply send in the form and cheque by regular mail. We can also provide and invoice where you can pay by email transfer.
If you are using this form and wish to pay monthly by business PAD, then send the form and a void cheque.
Safe and Trusted Canada allows the consumer to make their decisions on the quality of the links as well as the quality of the content. There is no interpretation nor does Safe and Trusted Canada endorse, validate, recommend or suggest a business. We provide a system where the consumer sorts and selects businesses based on the criteria the consumer feels important to them.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
Please Note That We Place the Following Content Into Every Profile.
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- Site Admin provides links to other review locations in the business profile that the business owner cannot delete or change.
- Admin may remove a review link if it is not appropriate to the business owner, outdated or requires payment to respond to a review.
- Check Better Business Bureau Report by going to www.bbb.org
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.