Change Your Password and Access Your Account with Video
When we set up your account, we use the email address that you provided to the Site on Sign-Up. The password you used on signup remains the same. If you forgot what you used then you need to reset the password.
If you signed up in PDF format or through other contact means, Site admin will use your email address and automatically generate a secure password known only to Site Admin to approve your account access.
Several people can be involved in managing a business profile. The enables one person to manage several business profiles for restaurants, hotels, or other businesses with several locations under one envelope.
In order to access your account, the business needs to reset the password so that only the business owner knows the password. Reset your password and a link will be sent to your email address.
You will use the same email address and your new password has to have eight characters with one capital letter, one small letter and one number. The owner of the business has to authorize additional account managers
Our Video Tutorials will assist you with this and other areas. See Video Tutorials.
If you have difficulty, check your spam folder or call the Site Admin at 888-979-6490.
You may also use our live chat button, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have access you can make changes to your profile at any time.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.