What is a Subcategory?
A subcategory is any category within any primary category.
Our system allows up to 1 subcategory for an Information Only profile.
Accounts allow between 5 and 60 subcategories dependent on the subscription type the purchased by the business owner.
The Basic Subscription allows 5 subcategories and is at no charge.
All our categories for each trade area in Canada are universal in every trade area. Click on a trade area and you will see a list of primary categories. Click on the primary category and you will see the subcategories.
Please note that categories must be performed by the business and not contracted out to others. What does this mean? See Link.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The business may also be archived. See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- The Site as a matter of policy does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly to the business only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines subscription level.
- Users can use the advanced features of the Credentials Search to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as removal of the business may occur at any time.