Current Discounts for the Plus Subscription
See the application. Grow Your Business
Safe and Trusted Canada offers discounts for those businesses currently accredited with Better Business Bureau or those businesses that need special affiliations and licensing to conduct business or can prove that they have the appropriate credentials in their profile.
All our account types are for legitimate businesses. Your business needs to be registered and licensed and cannot have known issues readily apparent to consumers. Businesses applying for all subscription types have to be approved by Safe and Trusted Canada taking into consideration years in business and their overall business record.
The Plus subscription is reduced by 99.00 Canada Wide for those businesses that have current accreditation with the Better Business Bureau or for those that require a special affiliation and licensing in order to conduct business. The business needs to provide an affiliation link.
This includes Business Professionals such as Accountants, Appraisers, Bankruptcy, Bookkeeping, Business Associations, Collection Agencies, Credit and Debt Counsellors, Financial Counsellors, Funeral Providers, Immigration, Insurance, Lawyers, Mortgage, and Tax Consultants.
This also includes Health Services providers such as Acupuncture, Chiropractors, Registered Counsellors, Dentist, Denturist, Foot Care, Hearing, Registered Massage Therapists, Optical, Pharmacies, Physical Therapists, Physicians, Speech Therapy, and Veterinarians.
If the business has all its credentials listed and uses the Safe and Trusted link from their content management area on their business website then there is an increase in categories. The Plus Subscription provides 20 subcategories and jumps to 40 subcategories at no extra charge.
In addition, the trade areas increase from just 1 trade area to 5 which again is the same offered at the Standard Subscription for $199.00.
Your business display level of a Plus Subscription remains the same.
The changes will be made by our admin staff when the business notifies Safe and Trusted Canada that you have linked your website to your profile.
Please note that Safe and Trusted Canada does not accredit, validate, or endorse any business and places this content into every business profile.
The Site automatically reduces the subscription to an Information Only profile should the subscription be cancelled. The company may also be archived.
See When We Archive a Business.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PLACE THE FOLLOWING CONTENT INTO EVERY PROFILE
- Information Only Profiles are as advertised to the public on the internet.
- As a matter of policy, the Site does not recommend, accredit, suggest, promote, or validate any business. Consumers do that through reviews.
- The Site provides public links to review sites that permit us to publish those links.
- The Site provides private links to all other trademarked review sites about the business directly only through their account access.
- Subscription types give business owners different advertising options, but the Site does not suggest that credibility determines the subscription level.
- Users can use the Credentials Search's advanced features to determine the degree of reliability for each business.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check the credentials advertised by the business.
- Notify Site Admin immediately where the business is advertising credentials they do not have, or information is not current.
- The company and the consumer entirely determine transactions with each other.
- Safe and Trusted Canada does not mediate complaints, issues, or concerns.
- Seek legal advice for complex transactions.
- Protect your interests as the removal of the business may occur at any time.
- See all subscription types for businesses.
- See our YouTube Channel playlists.